The Exo Sense Pi is here! Exploiting the newest sensor technologies, the Exo Sense Pi leverages on the Raspberry Pi 4 computing capabilities, providing an all-in-one control solution for environmental monitoring.
Ready for residential and commercial applications such as environmental quality analysis and data gathering, BLE positioning, people and assets tracking, rooms management and access control, voice control and much more.
- Temperature sensor
- Humidity sensor
- Air quality sensor
- Light intensity sensor
- Microphone for sound intensity monitoring, recording and processing
- PIR motion sensor
- Optional CO2 monitoring, seismic monitoring (earthquake detection) and vibration measurement.
- Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac), Bluetooth 5.0 and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) wireless interfaces
- Standard RS-485 interface to the Raspberry Pi serial line, with electrostatic discharge protection
- 2 x digital inputs or TTL level I/O (1-Wire, I2C, Wiegand support)
- 1 x open collector output
- GPIO-controlled LED
- PWM-controlled piezoelectric buzzer, for acoustic feedback
- Real time clock (RTC) with replaceable back-up battery
- Embedded Microchip ATECC608A secure element chip
- Internal temperature sensors for heat compensation
- Support for all Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 boards. A microSD slot is present on Exo Sense Pi to use external flash memory cards with the CM4 Lite
- 9÷28Vdc power supply, with surge and reverse polarity protection, and 1.1A resettable fuse
- 80x80mm wall mount ABS case with fast snap-in terminal block
- CE and FCC compliant
Open source software libraries are available on Github and, as usual, branding options are available upon request.
Now available on our web store and on Mouser Electronics.