PowerDIN 4PZ is a dual 110/230V max 16A electricity meter with LAN/WiFi and I/O. Web control, support for NETIO Cloud, Open API.
NETIO PowerDIN 4PZ connects to the network using a RJ45 jack (Ethernet) or WiFi (2.4 GHz – internal antenna).
Outputs 1 and 2 feature accurate electricity metering (110/230V, max 16A). Moreover, the outputs can be switched on and off with a Zero Current Switching relay. Outputs 3 and 4 feature NO/NC relay contacts. Digital inputs 1 and 2 with 4-byte pulse counters can be used to connect momentary switches (dry contact) or S0 outputs of electricity, water or similar meters.
Using the product’s Web interface, measured values can be read and the 4 outputs can be switched on or off.
Open API enables integration into third-party systems using a wide range of protocols (JSON, Modbus/TCP, SNMP, MQTT, Telnet, …).
With the NETIO Cloud service, the outputs can be controlled from anywhere. The NETIO Cloud service, provided for a fee, uses SSL/TLS security and servers in Europe.
- LAN + WiFi connection, NFC configuration
- WEB interface
- Outputs 1, 2 measure 110-230VAC/16A + relay output
- I/O expansion (2x digital output – relay, 2x digital input with counter)
- OPEN API: MQTT-flex, Modbus/TCP, Telnet, JSON, XML, SNMP, …
- Mobile app: NETIO Mobile2 (Android)
- Service: NETIO Cloud